Wednesday 29 January 2014

What's 'Deep Down Rebel' about?

Deep Down Rebel song meanings


Cold
This is about seeing someone I was with once, but now wouldn't  look me 'in the eye'. Essentially it's for anyone who's known love but then become strangers with that person.

Easy
This song is about how 'easy' it is for me to love and commit, and how 'easy' it should be to with the person you love.

Deep Down Rebel
This is about my frustration about not being able to do the things I want in life. Especially in terms of a day job and songwriting but also life in general too.

Girl Like Me
This was written in frustration of some people not acknowleging me as a singer/songwriter yet. That being who I am and not just a 'hobby'. But I wrote for anyone who is seen in a different way to how they'd like 'to be seen'.


Deep Down Rebel EP has a similar theme to Unconventional Girl in that I will always aim to do what I want and not be quiet about it :) LJ x

0 comments:

Post a Comment