Monday 10 September 2012

Unconventional Girl is now on iTunes!


Exciting news! Unconventional Girl is now available for pre-order on iTunes!
You can preview the tracks and buy your copy for just £2.49 ahead of the 6th October release.

                                                                     

Here's what people are saying about the EP:


“I love it! The piano on Run Away is so beautiful! Low Again is my fav, so catchy… and the lyrics of Just Us Baby are heartfelt and just lovely! “ ClaireW

“I LOVE UNCONVENTIONAL GIRL!!! Just us baby is my fav track on the EP! Great songwriting from LJAyrten” SuzG

“It is so beautiful! I particularly like Just us baby. All the songs are catchy and the arrangement on Run away is great” AnnaB


"LJ Ayrten's voice has got a beautiful richness to it ... I love the vibe of Low Again, sounds quite Tori Amos. Can't wait to hear more!" HannahR


                                                           Get yours here!


Thank you so much!

LJ xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment